The great American old west lawman and gambler Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp said, “Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. In a gun fight… You need to take your time in a hurry”.
It’s often simple, and praiseworthy to be busy and fast, but perusing the right things that mean accuracy what is most essential on hitting the target.
- The Spitfire 3x Prism scope excels in close to medium range shooting Applications where fast target acquisition and speed is of the essence. The prism based design allows for a compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality.
- Fully multi-coated lenses with anti-reflective coatings offer bright views even in low light conditions. A selectable red/green illuminated reticle features five intensity levels to match the situational conditions.
- The reticle is etched directly on the prism ensuring shooters have an effective point of aim at all times regardless of illumination. A fast focus eyepiece adjusts the reticle into sharp focus.
- A multi-height mount system allows for 30mm and 40mm mounting heights. Dual Picatinny rails mounted on the Spitfire allow the optic to be paired with an offset auxillary reflex sight.
- With SHOCKPROOF construction, The Spitfire withstands recoil and impact while nitrogen purging and O-ring seals ensure fogproof and waterproof performance. Vortex Optics hat included, hat color may vary.
So the Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope allows us to achieve that accuracy and obviously target quickly cause of its great invention of “Prism Scope” for use with close to medium-range shooting. Vortex Optics Spitfire Prism Scopes is one of the perfect and best scopes in gun sights market.
Vortex Spitfire 3x Review
Now let’s see what it has as a description.
Excellent quality with great lenses
I’m very impressed with my Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope’s crystal-clear lenses that provide excellent clarity and accuracy. It has everything that I could ask for such as full metal body is well made and is durable without being too bulky or chunky.
I can put it plainly and its comfortable weight and reliable feel bound me to love it.
Best Red Dot Scope Ever
This is a really good optic. I have never had a more accurate and consistent red dot optic like Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope.
The red dot is the best part of my consideration because they allow pretty accurate and quick access to a gun.
Most red dots aren’t magnified means that if our vision isn’t perfect it can be hard to hit small targets or targets that are farther away, but the vortex has all the benefits of a red dot with a full magnified view and a small fixed power scope.
Excellent Performance on Vortex Spitfire 3x
Its disproportionate quality construction makes the scope to be a formidable candidate for the best most versatile scope on the market. It executes well under short and long-distance sighting, under low and high light levels as well as under almost any weather and plat conditions.
The Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope is one of the best matches for the AR platform, as per my opinion. I found that optics is great with a reticle that achieves a fast, clear goal from milo conditions to the bright sunlight. In short, lots of shooter friendly features and rugged construction.
Battery Power on This Vortex 3x Prism Scope
I have to say, it has been great in every aspect. We liked almost everything on the power section. The battery life of this Vortex scope is perfect. Also the clear glass quality makes sure you have proper to reliability. I observe the battery life of Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope 250 hours on the brightest setting and 3000 hours on the lowest. But if you run out of battery you still have the black etched reticle.
Furthermore, because of its batteries, the light is much brighter and there is no tritium that slowly obscures until it dies out entirely in ten years or so requiring a costly replacement. Alongside, you can buy a 10-year-worth battery within only 10 bucks for more than 10 years.
I always prefer that type of products that will perform when my life depends on it and I am sure that this is the product will increase its own weight and at the same time that will keep me safe. It makes it one of the best 3x prism scope according to our review team.
Over and above, this is the best Optics with this cost and gives a Lifetime warranty which is totally invincible- if it may have broken, scratched or dropped can easily return it for a new one with no question!
Worth the Money
I have ever used or seen this type of best batteries powered ACOG type scope. I also like the red or green light and brightness adjustment. Excellent quality, great optic, and sights and better accuracy all of this come at one-third of the price of similar models.
So, it is absolutely cost worthy with obviously vortex’s lifetime unconditional warranty. If anybody is looking for the best red dot optic for a reasonable price, this is it my friends!
- Small size and lightweight
- Etched reticle with red or green illumination
- Focus adjustment allows the clearest view
- Great battery life
- Close and medium range
- Easy to zero
- Great value and easy to use
- Lifetime warranty
- Lacks proper eye relief
- I had to remove my iron sight
- No Quick Detachable mount available
Maintaining excellent features as a close alternative to ACOG optics, Vortex Optics Spitfire 3x is a good purchase for strategic shooting and hunting. The optic is very affordable, high-quality building and with a lifetime, removable warranty all at a great price.
But be sure to purchase products from an authorized dealer, otherwise, the warranty may not cover your purchase.
Overall, I recommend Spitfire to anyone who considers an enlightened non-magnified opportunity, because Vortex Optic Spitfire 3x may not be tough as the Aimpoint or EOTech Optics preferred by the army for their extreme dingle, but it is a most preferable optic as AR-style carbine’s optic.CHECK LATEST PRICE
- Easy to Use
- Cost Efficiency
Check out the in-depth honest Vortex Spitfire 3x Review to find if it suits you or not.